Compostable Mailing Bag - C4+ MNAT31
Packs of 200
250mm wide x 350mm long, 40 micron thickness. (C4+ for A4+)
Delivered directly from the seller
One-on-one contact with seller (via the sellers' shop page)
These ivory-white, semi-transparent compostable mailing bags are made from natural potato-starch and other biologically sourced polymers. The compostable material is thermoplastic-free and plasticiser-free and can also be home-composted. The back of the mailing bags are printed with a green compostable leaf logo and the words 'COMPOSTABLE for a better world', with 'MATERIAL CONFORMS TO EN 13432' underneath. The bag has a self-adhering *peel 'n seal strip (please see below).
- 100% biodegradable and compostable in accordance with EU directive EN-13432.
- Biobased carbon-share of entire formulation exceeds 30% (in accordance with ASTM D6866).
- Designed to disintegrate in industrial compost units in less than 90 days.
- Suitable for domestic composting (disintegration time will vary, normally taking longer than 90 days).
- Store bags away from direct sunlight, humidity and other heat sources - use within twelve months of delivery.
- Sender address box and safety warning notice printed on the flap.
- Due to the nature of the material the peel 'n seal strip is only semi-permanent on initial contact sealing. A more permanent seal may require the mailer to be left at room temperature for several hours once sealed.