Rosemary & Marshmallow Soapnut Shampoo 500ml
Delivered directly from the seller
One-on-one contact with seller (via the sellers' shop page)
This botanically enhanced, beautifully fragrant formulation, which contains conditioning organic botanical extracts of Nettle, Chickweed, Rosemary, Marshmallow & Soapnuts will cleanse your hair without stripping it and promote strong healthy hair growth.
With a very herbaceous and fresh aroma, from an aromatic blend of rosemary, peppermint, tea tree and lavender. Great for dandruff and itchy scalps.
+ KEY ORGANIC INGREDIENTS +
- SOAPNUTS have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat sensitive skin, eczema, hair and scalp problems. Soapnuts have a mild anti-bacterial and anti-microbial function and because of this they have been used in Ayurveda to treat infections, and to help keep the hair/skin free from bacteria that could inhibit hair growth and hair free of lice.
- CHICKWEED Traditionally used because of it's excellent anti-inflammatory benefits, used to soothe skin against itching and irritation.
- NETTLE Used extensively in hair care products to help with hair loss, dandruff, balance oily hair improve the quality of hair and stimulate the scalp to encourage new healthy hair growth.
- ROSEMARY is a very popular herb to use in hair care products to help with thinning hair and dandruff. Rosemary increases the circulation in the scalp, helps nourishment reach the hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth.
- MARSHMALLOW Soothes, softens, heals and reduces inflammation especially on irritated scalps, it does this with the mucilage which is a gel-like substance that becomes slippery when wet. Helps condition and detangle hair by closing the hair cuticles.